It's that time again. I am just getting back into the swing of things and really need a new team to show off the goods!
Here's a little rundown of what I am typically thinking about and looking for as I go through applications.
- This Creative Team term will start in January and run through April (total of four months).
- I will be looking for approximately six members (give or take because I am horrible at narrowing down).
- Yes, I will accept applications from international designers as well.
- Applicants do not need to have used Ormolu products to apply.
- I'm looking for a mix of talent and styles for scrapbooking, paper crafting, stamping and digi/hybrid.
- I also tend to look for people who are fairly active in the online community...that really helps!
- Good photos! When showcasing product it's always important to make it look good ;)
- Creative use of products (using the products in new ways that 'shows off' their capabilities)
- Proficiency in blogging & social media definitely helps.
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay up to date with team happenings through our Facebook group
With all that being said- I would like to think that this Creative Team is fairly easy going.
The deadline to apply is November 30th. Creative Team members will be notified the following week.
If you are interested in applying, please download the PDF below for more information:
Thank you so much everyone and I look forward to seeing some applications :)