Guest Blogging at Big Picture Classes and it's with Arden's first layout (and my other two kids first pages also). Fun to see the changes in scrapbooking trends with each of my childs births! But also a good reminder that no matter what you use for product on your childrens pages- they will love them.
And here's what I have been up to...
(uh, yeah- little guy snuck some mittens into the photo)
- Loving this baby girl
- Adapting to the changes of having two little ones at home...and less time during the day...and the planning that now goes into running the simplest of errands...and trying to do things one handed with one pulling on my leg.
- Slowly working on new items. Yes, I was planning on opening the shop before October but the more I think about it- I really need to get a good head start on these items before I do that (seeing as though my time is limited for now). It should be a few more weeks before I am ready to reopen.
- On the brightside, this next release includes Christmas!
- Scrapbooking? No, not so much. The one layout I did for BPC is what I have done on my time away from my shop. I did manage to order some photos today from Persnickety (love them) to catch up on Project Life.
- Recently immerging from a Hunger Games trance. I watched the movie, then read the books, then watched the movie...a little bummed about how the last book ended. Still good though.
- Weekly farmers market trips. Ours is just down the street so I try to make it if all of the stars are aligned* (*read: kids dressed and cooperating)
- Roasting tomatoes (so good)
- We also loved this soup last week
- Making my own frappuccinos to give me a mid-day boost (coconut syrup+ chocolate syrup+ coffee+ creamer (and/or milk)= mocha coconut frappuccino )
- Caught up with a friend after twelve years
- Trying to keep up with housework
- Potty trained my little guy (used this book as I did with my other) and he is officially a potty rockstar! He was trained in half a day!
- So happy the weather is changing and it's getting cooler here. Autumn is my favorite season.